Otsego County Fair
August 18 - 24, 2013
Camping Rules and General Information
- Camping Chairperson: Diana Donajkowski
- Questions call Diana at 989-657-4118 or the Fair Office 989-732-3811.
- NO reservations taken before the Fair Premium Books are out for distribution.
- Camping Fee with arrival on Sunday, August 18 and departure on August 25 is $75.00 per unit. Additional days are $20.00 per day. NO refunds after August 7, 2012.
- Camping fee does not include gate entry fee. Gate entry fee is $3.00 per day or $7.00 for a weekly gate pass.
- All reservations will be dated upon receipt of payment – FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Payment must be received to secure your site. We will try to accommodate your request for a specific site, no guarantees. Mail both registration and payment to Otsego County Fair, P.O. Box 500, Gaylord, MI 49734-0500.
- One unit per site and size MUST be on the reservation form.
- All spaces are numbered and will be assigned by the camping chairperson; upon arrival. DO NOT set-up unit until you have contacted the Camping Chairperson for the correct site.
- No more than two vehicles allowed per campsite. You will be given two vehicle parking passes that must be displayed from your rear view mirror. You will not be allowed to enter the campground with a vehicle that does not have a parking pass. You must be able to park two vehicles on your site, not on the roadway or in fire lanes; if you are unable to get two vehicles on your site you must find an alternate place to park.
- All campers are responsible for their trash. Trash MUST be taken to dumpster daily. Trashcan liners will be provided.
- Horse trailers must be parked in designated areas, unless used as a camper and this must be noted on the reservation form. Once a vehicle has been parked as a horse trailer, it will not be considered a camping vehicle.
- Limited Power, NO Air Conditioners.
- NO HORSES allowed on campsites.
- NO DUMP STATION ON THE GROUNDS.
- NO alterations to campsites without permission from the camping chairperson.
- CAMPFIRE’S MUST be elevated and protected. Do not empty your campfires on the ground; dispose of properly. NO GROUND FIRES.
- The Otsego County Fair Association and/or the Fair Board will not be responsible for any injury, loss, or damages whatever the reason while camping on the Fairgrounds.
Print Camping Rules Print Camping Reservation Form